Sure! This is handy for when you're having something simple that you don't need a recipe for or will be having leftovers.
- Head into the 'Meal Planner' via either the home page or side menu
- Select either the monthly, weekly or daily view icon at the top.
- Tap on the day you'd like to add a recipe
- Tap on the + button in the top right corner
- Pick a meal slot
- Either pick a recipe to assign your notes against or hit the back button in the top left corner if you just want to add custom notes without a recipe
- In the text box enter anything you would like to such as 'Leftovers', 'Beans on toast' or 'Meal out'. You can also enter a list of ingredients (these must be separated by a new line) to be merged into your shopping list such as '1 can of baked beans'
- You can also use this box to add notes to display beneath your selected recipe in your meal planner
- Hit 'Save' and this will be added to your meal planner.