You can add a rating to a recipe when you first add it to your CookBook in the 'recipe edit' page OR you can add a rating when tapping the 'Rate' button.
Via the 'Rate' button:
- Go into the recipe you would like to rate
- Tap the 'RATE' button (found under the recipe title on the app or top corner of the web app)
- Tap the amount of stars you want to rate the recipe & hit save. This will also update your cooked date as today's date and add 1 to your cook count! (These can be edited in the 'recipe edit' page if needed)
- If you'd like to edit your cook count, you can do this by tapping on the hyperlinked text 'x time' and selecting a new number, or with the recipe edit screen
Within the 'recipe edit' page:
- Go into the recipe you would like to rate & tap on the edit icon
- Scroll down to 'Rating'
- Tap the amount of stars you want to rate the recipe & hit save