We are so sorry CookBook is not the app you were looking for!
As CookBook is free to try with up to 20 recipes and use 5 OCR scans, we do not offer refunds or credits as per our Terms & Conditions for change of mind, unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
When cancelling your CookBook subscription, the following applies:
- You will need to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your next payment date for cancellations to successfully process in time
- If you do not cancel at least 24 hours prior to your subscription period end, your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged through your relevant App Store account
- Cancelling your subscription will not provide refunds, nor pro-rata remaining subscriptions
- After cancelling your subscription, you will be able to continue using CookBook for the remainder of your billing cycle.
- Please note that deleting your account or the app does not cancel your subscription.
You can manage and cancel your subscription in Stripe & App Store account settings at any time. See more here.
We want everyone to be happy with CookBook so if you are dissatisfied and would like to send us some feedback please tap on 'Submit a request' on this page to get in touch.