Instead of folders, we use 'Tags'.
These tags allow you to add as many as you like and in a variety of uses, i.e. 'low carb', 'BBQ dinners', 'under 20 mins', 'Sam's faves' etc.. You can even add emojis as tags! ⭐❤️
When searching by tags, you can combine them and search with multiple tags to find exactly what you are looking for.
How to filter tags
- From the main screen click on 'My Recipes'
- In the top right hand corner next to the search icon is the filter icon
- This will bring in the filter options from the side of your screen, here you will be able to filter by tags - tick as many tags as you like to find what you're looking for
- Tap the tick to set your filter and hide the box or tap off it to the side
- In the top bar you will see how many recipes are being displayed from the total amount of recipes you have and how many filters you have applied.
- To clear the filters tap the filter icon or the filter bar and hit the 'X' to the right of the title 'Filter Recipes', confirm ok to clear your filters. All filters will now be reset