- Go into the recipe you'd like to add links to
- Hit the 'Edit' button
- In the 'About' section, look for the header 'Linked Recipes'
- Click on the button 'Link'
- Browse through your recipes and click on the recipes that you'd like link to.
- You'll see that any you select will turn green with a big tick
- Once you're finished selecting, hit the back button in the top left corner
- If you need to remove a linked recipe just hit the x on that link
- Once you're finished editing hit 'save'
- You'll now be able to link quickly between your related recipes! 🎉
* Please note that your recipes will not cross link, if you'd like them to link both ways, you will need to follow this process for each recipe.
* Please be aware we do not automatically add all linked recipes when adding a recipe to your shopping list & meal planner as you may not wish to include this element.
TIP: You can quickly access your linked recipes by tapping on the big floating up arrow circle, hit back to return to the original recipe!