- Within Google Chrome, browse and find the recipe you'd like to import
- Tap on the more menu in your browser > Share
- In the list of apps, find and tap on the CookBook app icon
- CookBook will open and ask if you'd like to import the recipe, tap Import
- Make any edits to the recipe you've added and hit Save once done
TIP: Pin CookBook to the top - To pin an app to your Android share menu, tap and hold on the CookBook app icon when you have the share menu open and hit Pin. Note, Android currently only let you have 4 pinned apps.
TIP: See your recently added recipes - Go into All recipes, tap on the filter icon in the top right corner. Under Sort by, select 'Created (newest)' tap the tick to save & close the filter tool.