You can cancel your CookBook subscription at any time to avoid future payments, but we will be sad to see you go! If you'd like to give us feedback please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When cancelling your CookBook subscription, the following applies:
- You will need to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your next payment date for cancellations to successfully process in time
- If you do not cancel at least 24 hours prior to your subscription period end, your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged through your relevant App Store account
- Cancelling your subscription will not provide refunds, nor pro-rata remaining subscriptions
- After cancelling your subscription, you will be able to continue using CookBook for the remainder of your billing cycle.
- To reactivate your subscription after it expires, you will need to select a new subscription within the app.
WARNING: Deleting your account or the app does not cancel your subscription. You must cancel your subscription BEFORE deleting the app.
All subscriptions are managed through the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Stripe.
You will need to manage/cancel your subscription through the same platform (app store or stripe) that you originally used to purchase a CookBook subscription.
To view your plan, open the CookBook app, by tap on the CookBook side menu then on your username at the top of the menu, this will take you to the subscription page.
You can check where you subscribed within the subscription section of the app as shown here.
Click on the relevant app store/platform to view step by step guides on how to cancel your subscription:
See our FAQ here on how to export your recipes.
See our FAQ here on how to delete your CookBook account.